I'm not much of a blogger, I think this has been established, but I'll try to post randomly like I do from time to time. Here's a crop of a self portrait collage I've made using multiple photos, paint, and doodles.
I live in NYC, love all forms of art, old scary movies, PBS, and dark chocolate. I have an identical twin sister, chew the inside of my mouth, do not fear snakes, (but will burst into a Native American War Dance at the sight of a cockroach, complete with yodeling) love three-legged dogs and one-eyed cats, but have neither, and sing the 'Our Father' in funny renditions every night before bed.
1 comment:
The Brass Kalash Lota from Apna Showroom is a traditional vessel used in rituals such as Puja, Havan, Griha Pravesh (housewarming), and other religious ceremonies. Its beautiful brass craftsmanship lends a traditional and appealing look to the prayer area.Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Below The Knee Dress Frock Skirts (Multicolour_12-18 Months)
Apna Showroom Store Front on Amazon India
APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 - Cup Size 34(B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra 34B
It can be used to store Gangajal and for daily worship. It is an ideal product for those searching for items like "brass Kalash Lota online," "buy Puja Kalash," or "brass Lota for Gangajal."
Post a Comment