Saturday, April 14, 2018

Forgot I Had a Blog!

Oops.
Hope all have gotten through the winter time well, and are finally seeing signs of Spring.  I'm sure it will be fleeting, and we'll jump right into full-fledged Summer before you know it, even though we've had two snowstorms within the last month.  ;)
Here are some of a recent series called "I Am Not Your Clown".  They are digital paintings.









1 comment:

Rihana said...

The Apna Showroom Men's Winter Thermal Top and Lower Combo is a comfortable choice for daily wear during the cold season. Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 12-18 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 6-12 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
Apna Showroom Cotton Baby Socks 1-2 years pack of 6 pair jurab socks for kids baby girls boys coton socks (Multicolored, 18-24 Months
Its super-soft material and quilted design provide extra warmth in winter. Suitable for men (Size 40), this set can be worn at home, while traveling, or at work.