Sunday, February 17, 2008

Pre-Spring Cleaning

NOTE: I am such a blogger newbie that I clearly lost a portion of this post, however, senility, perhaps? has set in, and I can't for the life of me recall what the point of this title was. I do remember I had a point. Just not what it is, else I would just finish the post after the fact. Sheesh.

I love winter. I was born in New England during this season, so perhaps it's in my blood. There is no such thing, to me, as weather which prevents me from going out and walking around my city for hours. If it's a day off, this is what I do. I don't care if it's rainy, icy, a blizzard, dark, or hazardous. I go out, I walk around, I run errands, I take pictures, I think, I wander, I wonder, I observe. I don't own (nor miss having) a car. I actually forget how to drive. (Sheesh, I never knew that could happen!) This is how long I've lived in Manhattan.

So I've set up an Etsy shop. This is new to me. Etsy is a site which allows people who make things to sell them. I'm new there, and just learning my way around. There is a huge pool of talent there, and I think I might be shopping there regularly for friends and family. Prices are really great, and items wonderfully unique. Please check out my Favorite Etsy items from the link over on the right, and here are a few items from my own shop:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.