Monday, March 28, 2016

I Made the Huffington Post!

In all the excitement, I forgot to mention here that I was featured there on March 10.  The only reason I even found out about it is because the gallery where I'm currently showing this piece sent me the link.  Pretty cool.  Here's a screenshot:

The article starts out... "Technology can only get you so far.  No matter how many clear-as-day DSLR shots you take, no matter how many Valencia filters you lovingly apply to your iPhone photo of brunch, you can't fake pure photographic genius."

Then, there's my cigar box pinhole shot on old Polaroid film of sand paths taken at dusk in the summertime.  I'm so honored!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's actually really cool . I love your work!

sMacThoughts said...

I thought so, too. Thanks!

Dean Grey said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S and well-deserved!!

-Dean

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.