Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Some of My Own



OK, so here I am with kitty cats on the brain, and I’ve been doodling them on the backs of my old business cards at work - - dozens of them -- on scraps of cardstock when no business cards were on hand, and then, on some heavy brown craft paper which I folded together and cut into small books I made even more of these kitties (those I’ll use multimedia and collage to finish up. Just for fun, not for sale.) Here are a few of my original sketches and some finished products of one kitty….these will be in my Etsy shop eventually.

11 comments:

amy said...

found your blog in an Etsy forum and I like your style. You are fun like me.
I'm sure I'll be back.

sMacThoughts said...

OH amy, love your blog, too...it will take me awhile to see it all. You've got lots of great links and everything!

Anonymous said...

CatArt.....?.....ArtCat.....

^•^
..O..__________________________________________∏

sMacThoughts said...

MeowMeow!!

Leanne Ellis said...

These are great! I've just been browsing through the gorgeous things in your etsy shop - I love your work so much!! :)

sMacThoughts said...

Oh my gosh, Leanne, a huge compliment coming from you!!

Beat Black said...

haha, those cats are so fun. i just saw your new "In Wonkas Garden" photo. The colours are wicked. keep em coming :)

sMacThoughts said...

Thank you, my kind friend!

Lord Dexter's Minion said...

Jiffy Cat approves of these doodles. murrrowww!

sMacThoughts said...

Hahhahaa, hilarious, Jif!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.